I know it’s a bit too late to write this post, but I feel the need to say my gratitude for 2016 for the following things (in chronological order, just because):
- Early 2016 Surabaya trip with friends (for a friend’s wedding). Though ending up with my old phone being broken, I totally enjoyed the trip.
- A brand new phone (thank God I had the money to buy one). I still use the phone today and love it.
- Japan trip! Coz what else highlights my 2016? (Well, I got my Komodo trip which was also remarkably fun, but nothing beats an 11-day trip with best friends, right?)
- A boyfriend. (Hehe..)
- My last birthday as a 20-something.
- Komodo trip and the experience of living on board (i.e. no proper land to stand on and no clear water to shower properly).
- Glenn Fredly’s ‘Tanda Mata Glenn Fredly untuk Ruth Sahanaya’ and ‘After Hours Music: Glenn Fredly’ concerts. Still my favorite local artist when it comes to live show worth chasing for.
- Family’s old-and-new year getaway.
Thank God for everything that happened in 2016, both the good and bad ones.
Happy new year 2017 and wishing that this year is going to be another great year. 🙂