I tweeted yesterday (which translates): “No. 1 repellent to a guy (who’s not your boyfriend) is admitting that you’re pretty (regardless you really are pretty or super ugly)”.
The reactions to the tweet were:
- A guy retweeted my tweet, means he agreed to the statement.
- A girl who’s been in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend replied: “Then no. 2 would be saying that I’m a petite girl :D” (when in fact she’s not that tiny thin petite type of girl).
It then inspires me to create this list of “Top 5 Guys Repellent“. Here it goes:
- Saying that you’re pretty (or simply acting like you’re the prettiest girl in the world). Everyone should agree with the statement: every girl is beautiful in her own way, but you don’t have to say or act like you’re the prettiest one alive. It sucks for guys, and even more for other girls. Well explained.
- Dressing over or over-doing your make-up. The secret is to be natural (not the go-out-without-any-makeup natural though), but doing grocery shopping wearing a dress and full make-up.. really?? This doesn’t mean you can’t dress up and make up at all, but you have to know where you’re going and to what event.
- Being a spoiled little “princess”. No matter which kind of family you’re from, being a spoiled girl is a big no before he’s officially your boyfriend. Even after you’re in a relationship, your boyfriend might leave if you’re way too spoily. Trust me, any guy who wants to have a serious relationship will search for independent women instead of a little girl that he must “take care of” everywhere he is.
- Bringing negative energy around. Having a bad day once in a while is acceptable, but being grumpy all day ONLY because you have a pimple on your nose or you have a bad hair day is not acceptable. Remember, with negative thoughts come negative energy, which attracts negative things to happen. Always be positive and positive things will come to you.
- Living for the present. “Forget your past, stop worrying about the future, and live for today”? Well that’s true.. BUT it doesn’t mean you don’t make your own vision and mission for the future. You have to plan things out to become a better you. Just remember not to mention your plan of getting married or having kids in the near future to a guy who’s not even your boyfriend yet.
Those are my top 5 list. What are yours? 😉 *actually there are more to those, but I’m writing 5 to keep it simple
TGIF and enjoy your weekend, guys! 🙂