hectic

Hey there.. I’m not really in the mood of writing something serious so I’ll just share things with you all. The last few weeks have been very busy for me as I had to study hard for the dead-scary subject everyone else has always avoided, which has taken 80% of all my effort to study for the whole semester. Plus, I got sick and once I got better I had to buy things for my family and friends at home.

First, about the exam(s). I put 80% of my effort for that particular subject *which cannot be named :P* and the rest 20% for the rest 3 subjects. LOL. I actually had one free week before finally had to face the exam, but then 10 days are not enough I got sick due to depression *I guess so.. It was even more depressing because I couldn’t get out of bed at all for 1 whole day, reducing the study day by 1. Thank God the exam was ended quite well. 🙂

Second, about the souvenir hunting and catching up with friends. I only had 4 days after the exam to shop. I spent the first and second day buying things *and got dizzy eventually when I calculated the total amount of money I’d spent*, then the third and fourth having lunch and coffee with friends who’re going to stay in Melbourne during the summer break.

Third, about Jakarta. Yayyy I finally went back to this messy city where I grew up. Even though it’s said to be the worst city in the world, I still miss the mess and stuff here and there. 🙂 I still have jet lag up until now–going to bed latest at 9 pm and waking up at 4 am–and of course, I’m always hot. This city is hot like hell. However, the air con here is helping me a lot. 😛 Let’s just wish that I’ll be able to cope with the jet lag and heat by the weekend.

Have a good time, mate 😉

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s