Yesterday my friends are having their thesis defense for Bachelor’s at Electrical Engineering department of Institut Teknologi Bandung. I’m so happy for knowing they’ve finally graduated (haven’t passed the judisium though). Welcome to real world, friends! 🙂
However, talking about defense and campus reminds me of the old days *I’m acting like an old lady, rite? :P*, when I used to watch movies (almost every movies released in the cinema o_O) with a bunch of friends and have this “culinary journey” (wisata kuliner, bahasa Inggris-nya apa sih? :P) to many new restaurants. If only I could turn back time…. 8-> (Don’t worry, I know I won’t be able to turn back time, I was just blabbing.)
Here’s what I miss:
- Bandung. Of course. A lot. 😦 I wish I could be a part of that town again, but I don’t want to work or study there anymore. Maybe trying to find a Bandung-nese boyfriend? 😛
- Cheap cinemas. I cannot watch every movie released here in Jakarta, or I’ll get broke in an instant. I must pick one of many available movies and watch the rest only on TV or DVD. 😦 I also can’t watch Indonesian movies since it costs me too much for such cheesy movies (must admit that most Indonesian movies are cheesy).
- Cheap and delicious food.
- Tour destinations. Oh my God I’m fed up having a walk at malls. All walls and A/C system, not good for my health. 😦 I wonder when I’ll go to Lembang only to have fresh milk or to Kawah Putih and Situ Patenggang to get good pictures…
- Efficient travel. In Jakarta, it’s (like my Malaysian friend says) JAAAAMMM everywhere I get myself stressed out only by going out. I miss leaving home at 6 for a 6.30 meeting (something that I won’t hv when I’m in Jakarta).
Gyaaaaaa~ I miss Bandung a lot!!!
Congratulations, friends~ 😀